Sydney and Jaime got engaged in a very special way. We captured some great images in Central Park NY as you will see in the slideshow. We shot in tunnels, on steps, in a beautiful archway and even took a boat ride. They are a great couple and I can't wait for the beautiful wedding day to happen at the Dellwood Country Club in New City NY.
Images captured on the day of the wedding by Christopher's Studio located in Pearl River N.Y.
Here are some of the images Christopher's Studio created at the wedding produced as a slideshow. The grounds at the Florentine Gardens were picture perfect even in the snow!
So many beautiful places exist in Rockland County to have your wedding. Outdoor venues are available as well as some great riverside halls like the Nyack Seaport. The Nyack Seaport allows for both wonderful food, service and a terrific waterfront location. Just outside the door is this beautiful park that boasts some great views anytime of day.
As you can see from these shots the location in Nyack NY is a great treasure. The Tappan Zee Bridge is all lit up at night and creates a beautiful backdrop for your wedding pictures at night.
If you are getting married in a church this may not be possible but I have noticed that many couples have been personalizing their wedding vows. I personally think this is the most romantic way to say I DO!
I am a big fan of romantic notions and look for different ways to say I love you all the time. It is my job to see love in many new ways and capture those moments through my lens.
When a couple takes the time to express what they feel it can bring a tear to your eye. Those are the moments I look to capture. As I see a bride staring in her husband’s eyes and saying that from the moment they met she knew they were meant to live life together really gives me a moment of happiness as I click away. Mom is certainly crying and dad has a tear in his eyes. I can feel the love they express as the vows become complete.
So, if you are looking to really share your heart and soul during your wedding vows here are some tips to guide you through the process. Don’t forget that everyone is listening and we also offer video services that will capture every word.
- Lengthy vows? it is best to be short and sweet, it is not easy to keep your description of your love for another person short but be to the pont and keep it from the heart.
- Practice alone and rehearse them in front of your family. Express your feelings alone and privately but after you gather all your thoughts and made the final draft have your family listen to them as well.
- Type them out clearly so you do not have to worry about forgetting your thoughts as you travel down memory lane and think about the first ‘I LOVE YOU’.
No matter how you say your vows we will always be nearby to capture all the moments as they unfold. It is a special moment that should not be missed. Here you can see some of the moments we have captured.
TheKnot.com website has recently posted tips on what to look for when shopping for a photographer, I will respond to those suggestions in future blogs. One was about engagement portraits. A recent blog that I posted on GetMarried.com was just about that.
The Value of Engagement Portraits
At Christopher's Studio we offer engagement portraits for many reasons. As a photographer it is a great way to learn about the couple.
- Not all poses work for every couple, body language, height, hair styles, and even eye glasses make a difference in the poses we choose for each couple. This all comes with the experience we have gained through years of photographing couples.
- The creative poses we offer will also dictate your style and allow us to work better with you on the wedding day. We will know exactly the best poses and the style of photography that fits your style on your big day. A piggy back ride may work for some couples but not all...
- The bridal make-up can be applied, tested and photographed during the engagement session. This allows for a preview of the make-up application and your stylist can make adjustments for the wedding day beauty visit.
- Save the date cards are a very popular item! These are done with some creative ideas that we have up our sleeve. We can make magnets or photo cards for you to send to your guests.
- A photo guest book is also a great idea for your wedding guests to sign and send you well wishes on your wedding day.
I just gave you some really great ideas for your engagement shoot and I hope you call to schedule yours today. If you already booked your wedding photography package with Christopher's Studio they are included in the package so we can better serve our clients. If you would just like some great images of you as a couple you are welcome to call and schedule an appointment.
Take a look at some past engagement shoots in this great slideshow presentation provided by Christopher's Studio