What an amazing day these guys had. Great weather and so much love filled the Split Rock Golf Course wedding venue. So happy for these guys.
Such an amazing start to a beautiful day.
Wedding Photography and Video Packages in Westchester, Rockland and Bergen Counties.Read More
Wedding Photography Tips from Hudson Valley PhotographerRead More
The engagement session is a great idea for many reasons! Here are a few tips.
- Use this shoot as a practice shoot for the wedding day. When I shoot engagement sessions I am watching and learning about my subjects. I look for body language, height differences, flaws, laughter and much more. As I learn, I adapt the shooting style and lighting to make for better pictures. I pose each couple differently and we practice these poses and have a blast during the shoot.
- Find a fun location that fits for you both. I find most couples are comfortable being photographed doing something they enjoy. Be it bike riding, hiking, on a beach or in Central Park. We want to have a great experience with you guys so lets find a unique location that describes you as a couple.
- Dress smart. bring extra shoes. We walk a lot. Not all scenarios are best for those 6 inch heels. Coordinate colors nicely and if you have a theme use those colors too. They will look great in the signature guestbook.
- Ladies, this is a great time for your trial makeup session. Plan ahead and see how the makeup looks in pictures.
- Shoot for prints, these shots will be amazing. You are starting a journey, document it, lets make a great album to pass on to future generations.
Most importantly, have a lot of fun!