Hudson Valley Wedding Planning Tips
- Finding the right vendors for your perfect wedding day takes time and in person meetings. Sit, chat and learn about the vendors you are looking for. Photographer's, Bands, Dj's all start booking dates up to 1 1/2 years out. Start with the location first then the photographer, video, entertainment, flowers and limo.
- Having 2 photographers on the day of your wedding will make for some really great images. In addition to the coverage including both the bride and groom preparation you will benefit from additional family photos and beautiful reaction shots to the main events throughout the day.
- Plan enough time for beautiful photographs! Many times the ceremony will run late or family members are delayed... this adds stress to your wedding day. Planning extra time for travel delays, makeup redos, and the many other possibilities. This will keep you calm and let us create the amazing images we look for on your wedding day.
- Consider an unplugged ceremony! We have all seen this... Aunt Mary's purple iPad cover blocking her face as the bride walks down the aisle... photographers see that too and we can't always crop it out. Etsy offers a bunch of really fun unplugged signs that explain the message to your guest politely.
- A post wedding photo shoot can be scheduled if you did not have enough time for the photos you wanted. It is becoming more popular than ever. A Bridal Shoot or Day After Session allows us to get amazing images in your wedding attire without location and time restraints. These images also add in to your album for an extra touch of beauty.
To learn more about planning your special day get in touch with us and schedule a consultation. We have over 15 years of wedding day experience and can help you manage your timeline to make your day run smoothly.